- STEP 1 learn
- raise awareness on refugee issues among youth by providing educational communities worldwide with information, training and resources
- STEP 2 build
- build bridges between youth from refugee schools and non-refugee schools through letter exchange and beyond
- STEP 3 act
- take actions in helping refugees by organizing awareness-raising events to educate others on refugee issues and to raise funds for partner refugee schools
2011-12 Poster Contest
Finding Peace in War
2010-11 Poster Contest Winners
A World Without War
- These students are ready to send a package with their replies to their refugee pen pals.
- Funds from events like this yard sale, help refugee students pay for expenses like postage.
- Some RESPECT volunteers are able to visit refugees camps to help refugees in person.