RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Primary School Salina
- Sierra Leone
- This school is a community school but was delapitated during the war. Presently has a high number of refugees about 180 students. Grades are from class one to class six.
- Subjects taught include Mathematics, English, Art & Crafts, Agricultural Science, Social Studies and Home Economics.
- All students are interested. Six letters came with this first package.
- Hope to have strong relationship to have cultural exchange, visitation, music.
- Felix Kpange
- c/o Peace Pals Education Network
- 30 Pike Street
- Brookfields, Freetown
- Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Email: c/o email@example.com