RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Saint Joseph's Secondary School
- Sierra Leone
- Missionary school, now has about 150 refugee & IDP students grade JSS 1 to JSS 3.
- Subject taught include English, Mathematics, French, Science, Agricultural Science, Physical Health, and Arts & Crafts.
- All students in the school are interested in this project. Five students submitted letters with inital package.
- Hope to regularly have constant communication from pen friends, cultural exchange, musical initiatives and so forth.
- c/o Alex P. Columbus
- Peace Pals Education Network
- 30 Pike Street
- Brookfields, Freetown
- Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Email: c/o firstname.lastname@example.org