RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
La Perfection Refugee Schools
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The school is a primary school and teaches 130 students. It is organised in two grades: elementary and middle.
- The school is built in bricks. It doesn't have any door nor window. It is not paved. School benches are lacking, and there is no furniture nor documentation. We would need help in order to study in good conditions.
- 30 students are interested by RESPECT International programme and would like to find a penpal.
- Kilozo Katembo
- Uvira, Quartier Nyamianda, RDC
- Avenue Isiro, nº 58
- C/o B.P. 6402, Bujumbura, Burundi