RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Kyangwali Secondary School
- The school was founded in 1998 by the parents. It is a self-help school. At the moment it has a population of 240 students.
- The subjects taught are 12. These include Science & Arts subjects -- running from S1 to S4.
- The general student body is interested in the program of getting a pen-pal in order to enhance their cultural, educational ideas together with pen-pals.
- Edward Waran Tito - Teacher/Bursar
- Kyangwali Secondary School
- P.O. Box 389
- Hoima, Uganda
- Tel: 077-809881