RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Kinakyeitaka Primary School
- The school is in the western part of Uganda in Hoima District. It has from Primary One to Seven, with a total of 1,850 students.
- The subjects taught at the school are: Mathematics, English, Social Studies, Science, Christian Education, Agricultures, Physical Education, and Arts and Crafts.
- The pupils are very interested. Their request to your office is to increase the numbers by 50%. This is needed because of the different nationalities of the refugees in this camp.
- Kinakyeitaka Primary School
- Dralu Severino Karlo/Teacher
- PO Box 389
- Hoima Uganda