RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Huntington Secondary School
- Sierra Leone
- This school is a refugee and displaced person school and it had the highest number of refugees. Students number 256. Grades are from JSS 1 to JSS 3.
- Subjects taught include Language Arts, Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, French, Science and Arts & Crafts.
- All students are interested in the letter exchange program. Eight letters came with this initial package.
- Improve the school to school friendship, create cultural exchange, create a program that will enhance friendship exchange between the different schools.
- Tom Smith Campbell (Contact teacher)
- Huntington Secondary School
- c/o Peace Pals Education Network
- 30 Pike Street
- Brookfields, Freetown
- Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Email: c/o firstname.lastname@example.org