RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Harford Secondary School
- Sierra Leone
- This school was founded by United Methodist Missionaries in Moyamba. Now it has a number of refugee and displaced persons.
- Subjects taught include English, French, Mathematics, Science, Agricultural Science, Social Studies, Krio, Home Economics, Physical Health.
- All the students are interested in the letter exchange -- nine letters were included in the initial project.
- Hope to have a strong pen-pal relationship between the two schools, visitation, music, and sports activities.
- Korpai Karim
- c/o Alex P. Columbus
- Peace Pals Education Network
- 30 Pike Street
- Brookfields, Freetown
- Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Email: c/o email@example.com