RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Assembly of God School
- The project was initiated on September 21, 2001. The school has started operating since the initiative, four years now.
- Presently, the school has an enrollment of three hundred and sixty-one students this term. The school is greatly in need of text-books and personal computers (PCs).
- The school has fourteen trained primary and junior secondary school teachers. Presently, the school is under-taking a four classroom construction to host Grades two to five.
- Level of school: Primary and JSS
- Language of Instruction: English
- Subjects Taught: English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, RME, Environmental Studies, etc.
- Do you have access to Computer : Yes
- Do you have access to Internet: Yes
- Having observed the educational needs of the vulnerable children (abandoned, orphans, disabled, unaccompanied, etc) victims of the Civil War in Liberia, residing on Camp Buduburam, Ghana, three of the concerned personalities: Bro. Alfred W. Payne, Bro. Ivan Gayegbayea and Bro. Sunday Gbaryee felt the need. The vision was communicated and it was accepted by the cross-section of Liberian Brothers and Sisters who gave out their services to teach the children voluntarily.
- Assembly of God School
- Buduburam Refugee Camp
- Box 46
- State House
- Accra Ghana