RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Ase'Eci Primary Refugee School
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Primary School Ase'Eci has 6 classes, but only 3 are running due to the difficulties in the country.
- The school is situated near the Uvira-Fizi road in DRC. It is bordered by Lake Tanganyika in the East, by the mountains in the West, by the Kahama village in the North and by the Pemba mountain in the South.
- Lessons are given in Swahili and French.
- A penpal programme is vital for us.
- 66 students are interested by RESPECT International programme and would like to find a penpal.
- Our school has numerous problems. We would like you to guide us, advise us and assist us, as you can, to try and answer the needs expressed by the children in their letters. We have no support to help them.
- Nameya Neema Marie
- C/o ArtHum
- 01, avenue d'Alliance, Quartier Nyamianda
- Uvira, Sourh-Kivu, DRC
- C/o ArtHum Liaison Office
- 792 Mwisare Avenue, Q. Asiatique
- PO Box: 6402 Bujumbura, Burundi