RESPECT is growing everyday, everywhere!
Afrika/Makobola Refugee Schools
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- This is a primary school, with 160 students. We have three grades: elementary, middle et final.
- The school is built in uncooked bricks; it is covered with straw. Everything is missing: there is no furniture, no school manuals nor supplies. Children study in bad conditions.
- 30 students are interested by RESPECT International programme and would like to find a penpal.
- Kabiya Bisero
- Uvira, Quartier Nyamianda, RDC
- Avenue Isiro, nº 58
- C/o B.P. 6402, Bujumbura, Burundi